Monday, March 18, 2013

Contest Update

The contest is now closed! 

I know you're all probably looking something like this lady as you wait for the finalists to be revealed...


But I can assure you that the results will be in on TUESDAY! YAY TUESDAY! So when you come back tomorrow morning to check the results, please read through the twelve finalists and pick YOUR FAVORITE TWO! 

I've been reading through all the paragraphs and I've got to say, I look a lot like this cute kid below (except I'm not flashing you because, well, that would be wrong and I'm sitting down reading--carefully looking through these amazing works of art)...


Any favorites yet? Please do share :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy reading! I look forward to checking back in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love the Truffle Shuffle!

    Thanks for hosting this event, Naomi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh when I popped in to check on the status of the entries... that lady nibbling her nails is hilarious. Thanks for this awesome contest! I'll check back in the morning to see who has made the finals. Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete